Paul J. Adams, DMD
Watkins Dental Group is proud to collaborate with one of the most experienced and well-regarded orthodontists in Eastern Pennsylvania. As an orthodontic specialist with his own primary practice located in Doylestown, PA, Dr. Adams has years of experience using traditional orthodontic treatments and techniques, as well as modern techniques like Invisalign®, to give patients outstanding, beautiful smiles.
In addition to his own orthodontic practice and his time at Watkins Dental Group, Dr. Adams is also an active member of the teaching staff at Albert Einstein Medical Center’s Department of Dental Medicine, where he teaches orthodontic practice and theory to graduate orthodontic residents. Dr. Adams has also been a Certified Invisalign® Provider for many years and has incorporated this technology in order to give his patients an alternative to fixed, traditional braces.
As a patient at Watkins Dental Group, you can count on receiving Dr. Adams’ individualized attention, and through his experience in general dentistry, teaching orthodontics, and love of continuing education, the most modern and up-to-date approach to your orthodontic care.
“Practicing orthodontics has meant so much to me because creating a beautiful smile has such a positive impact on my patients’ lives. I love to see the changes in my patients’ personalities from the time they walk through the door for their very first visit, being apprehensive and afraid to smile, to the day their braces are removed. They are more confident, have increased self-esteem, and cannot wait to show the world their beautiful new smiles.”
Education & Experience
- Doctorate of Dental Medicine – University of Pennsylvania
- General Practice Residency – Albert Einstein Medical Center
- Orthodontic Residency – Albert Einstein Medical Center
- American Association of Orthodontists
- Middle Atlantic Society of Orthodontists
- Pennsylvania Association of Orthodontists
- Greater Philadelphia Society of Orthodontists
- American Dental Association
- Pennsylvania Dental Association
- Montgomery/Bucks County Dental Society
- University of Pennsylvania Alumni Association
- American Association of Orthodontists Society of Orthodontic Educators